Monday, January 17, 2011

Introducing Chocolate Skulls



Today is a good day to begin my blog on Chocolate Skulls. It's the coldest day of the winter so far in Montreal, and my skulls have their first article of 2011 appearing here: http://www.zombieinfo.com/?cat=11.

I really should have started this blog ages ago, because my skulls have had an astounding amount of press ever since I began casting them from a real human skull. I must thank Miss Cakehead for her wonderful website and for urging me to get blogging.

2011 is set to be a big year for Chocolate Skulls. In late January, I will have them digitally immortalised by the talented food photographer, Claudia Ficca. I'm very excited about the shoot and about redesigning the website, chocolateskulls.com.

I'll keep posting here on a regular basis, whenever there's something of interest. I hope to expand my repetoire of anatomically correct confections. For now here's a list of just some of the articles posted on my delicious dead heads.

bewarethecheese.com

popfi.com

candyaddict.com

techchee.com

ifoodtv.com

eatmedaily.com

technorati.com

pigjockey.com

boingboing.net

2 comments: